Digital HW Architect Engineer
We are a fast growing fabless semiconductor company looking for an ambitious, conscientious and thorough Digital HW Architect Engineer to join the Anokiwave team. You will work with an incredible group of IC design and test professionals developing state of the art products for 5G, SATCOM, RADAR, and A&D markets. You will be responsible to interact with the system engineering team and with the Si RF/analog design team to define and optimize the architecture and top system level design of our active antenna solutions and will play an instrumental role in the growth and excellence of Anokiwave's IP portfolio.
- Define and document the digital HW blocks of the ICs that make the overall antenna architecture and solution
- Generate the specifications for all digital blocks, interfaces, and related flows for all transmit/receive modes as well as calibration, self-testing, and other management functions and control features
- Lead and provide support to the internal/external HW implementation teams; drive and conduct reviews with the development teams; define and lead all pre-Si validation activity
- Develop solutions to improve performance, power, and to reduce the Si area of our products together with our Si RF/analog design team
- Develop validation and test strategies in cooperation with our system, design and test teams
- Support both internal development teams as well as our customers during all integration phases; develop and present technical product documentation to customers for training
- Advise project and program management in planning
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience with complex SoC ICs, with proven expertise in RTL coding, and BE processes
- At least 2 years of proven experience in mixed-signal design with proven expertise in developing control blocks for fast analog/RF blocks; knowledge of RF transceivers is an advantage
- Experience in writing specifications at system, functional block, and component levels
- Familiarity with DfX principals of Mixed-Signal IC Design including DfM, DfR and DfT
- Independent, self-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
All of our employees are also owners. We offer full medical and dental benefits and the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan.
Location: Billerica, MA
Submit your resume to become part of our team.
Return to Careers Page