We are a fast-growing fabless semiconductor company looking for an ambitious, conscientious, and thorough Quality Engineer to join the Anokiwave team in Billerica, MA. The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure that our Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO9001, and regulatory/legal requirements. You will play an instrumental role in the growth and excellence of Anokiwave and our commitment to satisfying our customers.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products
- Report to top management on the performance of the AMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement
- Conduct periodic management review meetings
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing corrective and preventative actions (internal and external)
- Responsible for quality of incoming materials and identifying non-conforming material
- Oversee product recalls
- Responsible for overseeing accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality
- Proven capabilities in problem solving and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Strong ability in statistical analysis methods
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 certification requirements including internal auditing
- Thorough with high level of attention to detail
- BS or MS in engineering discipline with 10 years of experience
All of our employees are also owners. We offer full medical and dental benefits and the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan.
Anokiwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Billerica, MA
Submit your resume to become part of our team.
Return to Open Positions Listing